Multi-platinum recording artist A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie has officially released his eagerly-awaited, third studio LP – Artist 2.0.
With high-profile guest features including DaBaby, Young Thug, Roddy Ricch, Gunna, London on da Track, DaBaby, Trap Manny, Summer Walker, Khalid and Lil Uzi Vert, the massive 20-track album arrives exactly four years since A Boogie released his breakout mixtape, Artist, on Valentine’s Day, 2016.
Prefaced by a steady stream of singles including “Mood Swings,” “Reply (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)” and “King of My City,” Artist 2.0 marks A Boogie’s first project since the smash success of his RIAA certified-platinum sophomore album, HOODIE SZN.
Artist 2.0 Track List
- Thug Love
- Cinderella Story
- Me and My Guitar
- Might Not Give Up (feat. Young Thug)
- Numbers (feat. Roddy Ricch, Gunna & London on da Track)
- Stain (feat. DaBaby)
- Hit ‘Em Up (feat. Trap Manny)
- DTB 4 Life
- Calm Down (Bittersweet) (feat. Summer Walker)
- Another Day Gone (feat. Khalid)
- Good Girls Gone Bad
- Blood on My Denim
- Big Shit
- Right Back
- Luv Is Art (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)
- King of My City
- Mood Swings
- Reply (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)
- Streets Don’t Love You