Stylin’ Creative Conquerors 3.0 is an initiative aimed at identifying creative talent and amplifying their efforts. Giving them a platform that will allow them to showcase their expertise on a broader scale while staying true to the Stylin Your Story ethos.
Creative Conquerors core
In 2018 Stylin’ Dredz introduced a property that brought to life the brand pillars of living authentically and unconventionally through a campaign known as the ‘Creative Conquerors’. The 6 handpicked creative entrepreneurs showcased their various journeys as those who crafted careers defying the odds of convention and making a name for themselves in their industries. From art showcases to fashion and music- Creative Conquerors is all about creative expression and the opportunity to thrive in one’s authenticity. In 2018, they worked with likes of:
- Lufuno Sathekge
- Lady X
- Oscar Ncube
- David Tshabalala
- Leeroy Jason
As well as in 2019:
- Karabo Poppy
- Big Zulu
- Nikiwe Dlova
- Max Mogale
- Boipelo Khunou
- Enhle Gebashe
- Charly Makwanya
The collective has become a badge of honour in the creative fraternity, and in 2021 the brand is taking it to new heights.
2020 and 2021 have seen the rise of a new breed of professionals. These entrepreneurs or hustlers are self-starters. They have harnessed the power of the internet and social networks to self promote.
In this age, consumer-driven content is currency. Forward-thinking brands have a responsibility to harness and support their consumers in the spaces that matter to them. This year, the Creative Conquerors platform is going to further empower these young entrepreneurs by partnering with them on their journey to becoming the serious content creators of tomorrow. Over the next few months, the brand will reveal a first of its kind effort to walk the talk and help creatives, Style Their Stories.
Creative Conquerors creators
Leading the pack is a creative storyteller. They use music, fashion and lifestyle as their tools of self-expression. This creative is music sensation Focalistic.
Affectionately known as Pitori Maradona. Focalistic is an accurate representation of Pitori flair. The capital city is deemed by its residents as a flamboyant city that has its own personality and culture, which sets it apart from the rest of the country. Focalistic’s lyrical swag, style and brilliant creativity is something we can never fit in a box and has impressively reached across borders in the continent and beyond.
The crew of Conquerors are trailblazers in the space of creativity and digital creation and will be on the hunt to locate these new breed entrepreneurs.
- Matumelo Ndlovu – Digital Content Creator, Natural Hair Enthusiast, MSc Candidate
- Nkanyiso – Digital Content Creator, Streetwear Model
- Masawandile Digital Content Creator
- Hlumela Nyengane – Digital Content Creator
- Phumudzo Magidi – Photographer, Film Maker, Creative
- Oratile Masedi – Digital Content Creator, Comedian
- Kopano Selebano – Model
- Akhona Patience Kom – Model, Dreadlock Enthusiast, Founder – Dreadlock Princess Apparel & Dreadlock Princess Africa
- Amy Leigh Dove – Healthy Hair Advocate, Natural Hair Educator
- Kabelo Dladla – Digital Content Creator
- Abongwe Qokela – Model, Lifestyle & Fashion Influencer, Digital Content Creator
- Naledi Phatela – Digital Content Creator
- Mandisa Makhasi – Influencer, Digital Content Creator
- Faith – Digital Content Creator
- Jessica – TikToker
- Zazi Kunene – Actress
- Simphiwe Mbatha – Make-Up Artist, TikToker
- Stunning Maze – Musician, Stylist, Fashion and Lifestyle Influencer
- Simon Zikalala – Designer, Artist, Creative Director
- Boitumelo Rametsi – Body Positivity Advocate, Visual Storyteller, Philanthropist, Founder of Be Glam
- Zandile Finca – Fashion Designer, Dreadlock Enthusiast, Digital Content Creator
- Bonolo Modise – Lifestyle Influencer, Entrepreneur, Dreadlock Enthusiast
- Aluve Nguza – Lifestyle, Fashion & Beauty Influencer, Digital Content Creator
- Witney Ramabulana – Digital Content Creator, Influencer
- Rhulani Anthony Bila – Visual Creative, Film Writer-Director, Founder of Studio Bila
- KimBlanche Adonis – Actress
- Tessa Abrahams – Make-Up Artist
- Nozuko Poni – Digital Marketer, Producer, Project Manager, Podcaster